Wednesday 19 December 2007

I spent this morning sewing...

a skirt.

Which isn't in of itself that eventful, except that I haven't sewed a skirt in many years (think intermediate school) and I have so many other things I should be doing!

I got the pattern from the local sallies on last week's thrifting session with Rebekah. What a great find - 50c and complete!

I say to myself, whilst thinking about everything else I should be doing - "You need another skirt, Dee, especially a nice cool one for the summer holiday's". Who am I kidding?

Anyway, I made it out of some nice navy linen that I bought last year, since that project wasn't gonna happen, it was perfect! Except for the crease factor in linen - I hate ironing!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors