Saturday 26 January 2008

Having a whale of a time!

It all began when I looked at the scraps of fabric left over from making this mornings bibs. Something looked a little fishy about them…

I drew a picture of what I thought a great softie would look like based on my fishy thoughts. Excuse both the quality of the pics and the quality of the drawing (I’m not an artist!).

I really like my pincushion – I made it when I was about 10 and it’s a monogram of my initials (maiden name, of course!).

This is the result; having a whale of a time! It’s made out of denim, recycled from Jonathan’s favourite jeans. They were so favoured that they were falling apart major time, so he made them into cut-offs for Parachute Music Festival this morning.


Having fun with the whale!


Now only if we had good lighting at night!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors