Thursday 24 January 2008

new books on my shelf

I have been blessed with a great husband - look at what he secretly bought me, with no reason at all (not my birthday, not Christmas, not our anniversary...) . They were all on my book wish list on the right... Now , I KNOW, that he read's my blog! ;)

I'll let you know what I think about them when I get a chance to read them later tonight. I just have to wait for the girls to go to sleep! Go to sleep, and good night, da da da da dadada... I am thinking that 4.30pm is just a touch too early to make them go to bed!

Postscript; he also got me this book about 3 weeks ago, I forgot to post about it... It's a great Softie book, some extra awesome patterns to try - now if only there were more hours in the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors