Tuesday 26 February 2008

cream bags with hanging pockets

Here are some photos of the bags I posted about yesterday. The are going to be knitting project bags (but I think they almost look too pretty for that!)
I made little pockets that hang from ribbon and can carry credit cards, money, notions and your cellphone too!

I also made a little drawstring bag to hold some swap items I am sending someone! :)The bags are made out of some cream upholstery fabric and lined in calico.

On another note - I have some great news about selling some of my little zombie friends, but I'll let you all know when I've finished the commissioned job! How exciting!!! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors