Wednesday 20 February 2008

defeat the doledrums dishcloth swap; fifth weekly topic

Weekly Topic: If money were no object, and the day was just perfect - not to hot, not too cold, sun shining, slight breeze - how would you spend a perfect day out that had been given to you in the middle of a cold and blustery winter?

Actually, in the southern hemisphere I am in the middle of really hot humid weather. I still think the question applies, cos' what can you do when it feels too hot! I would spend the day at the beach, looking at rock pools with the kids. Swimming in the ocean, sunbathing on the sand, curled up with a good book!

Hmmmm! I wanna go there, now!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors