Thursday 7 February 2008

felt.

I have just made my first ever purchase on felt. It probably doesn't count, because I bought something off my sister. She makes the cutest baby hats, groovy kids clothing and neat retro cards. I bought one of her "one of a kind, hand crafted card featuring a vintage print of Little Bo Peep which has been sewn onto white card stock". See the pic above! I'll take a better pic of it when it arrives!!

I am hoping to get some of my own handmade goodness up on felt. soon.

Here's their "about us" blurb;

Felt…like it.

Felt…like something different.
Felt offers unique handmade products, many of which you won’t find anywhere else.

Felt…like something green.
Not just handmade, but Kiwimade - that’s eco-friendly shopping.

Felt…like making stuff.
If you like making stuff, Felt offers you an outlet to sell it.

It's similar to etsy but is kiwi in flavour! Take a look for yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors