Monday 18 February 2008

thing a day; eighteen

I finally finished the kiwi dishcloth - unfortunately I can't remember where I got the pattern from and a quick google search hasn't helped me - hate that! I like to give credit where credit is due, so if you know where I got it from , let me know in the comments!

POST SCRIPT: Thanks to Edna, I've discovered where I got this pattern from... (Rachels Knitting Room). You have to be a member to have access to the pattern, so that explains why I couldn't find it on my search! :)

I like the cloth, it's a little larger than most of the cloths I've made before and at times I got tired of knitting it - but it's done now and it's good! I actually think I may have almost come to the end of my knitting dishcloths addiction - I'll still knit them, just not in such high doses! I say all that just as I embark on another knitalong run by the monthly dishcloth group...

KAL Day 1 (Monthly Dishcloths)
This cloth is one that is knit in two colours, so that should make it a little more interesting! :)

2 comments:

Edna said...

Could this have come through Rachels Knitting Room yahoo group?

sewfunky said...

You're right Edna - I just checked, and there it is!!!

Thanks so much! :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors