Tuesday 5 February 2008

thing a day; five

I didn't have a whole lot of time to craft today. I was tired, and went shopping! I am working on doing a knitting chart for a dishcloth but that's taking an inordinate amount of time - I am sure that once I "get it" it will be a lot easier, but till I get there....

I did get to Spotlight and got some cheap yarn ($1.99 a ball - YAY!). So I figure I did do something crafty, even if it was shopping ;). While I was there I picked up some cool jewellery for the kids and also for two birthday parties coming up on Saturday! I have plans to make both birthday girls a tote bag and give them a necklace and bracelet set each! The other three bracelet sets are going to be for the girls for Valentines day! It's one less thing I have to make!!

KAL Day 3 (Monthly Dishcloths)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors