Friday 1 February 2008

thing a day; one

the footstool cloth
I've been playing around with making cloths out of knitting patterns in a book I got from the op shop last month; Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary - 900 stitches patterns. This pattern is the opposite of the cloth I completed yesterday - bicolour half-linen. So, I was right about the back of the cloth looking good!! :) The cloth still needs blocking but I wanted to photograph is before we lost natural light.

I will blog the pattern in the next post.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors