Sunday 23 March 2008

My first attempt at Double Crochet

I have been wanting to learn how to crochet for years, but it's another thing my mind just couldn't seem to be able to "get". I resigned myself to only knowing how to make granny squares, until last night! Last night, I taught myself how to do double crochet and I now how a cute little dishcloth made out of double crochet! I learnt how to from the humble little book - Mon Tricot Crochet. I picked up the book on one of my op shop adventures a few weeks ago. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors