Tuesday 4 March 2008

softies; meet petunia pig

Ellie the Elephant meets Petunia Pig...
Hope has been doing a lot of research about party games, because she is in charge of the games for Briahna's Birthday. She discovered a really neat alternative to "pass the parcel", called "Poor Piggie". Basically the children pass the pig around whilst the music plays, when the music stops that child gets to have a prize from a basket and on it goes until everyone has a prize. So after deciding it was a cool game, guess what Mum had to do, that's right, we needed a pig!

I based the pattern on the one I made for the elephant, only changing the nose and ears, and of course adding a cute little curly tail!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Ahhhh looky there, now they are friends!

PaisleyJade said...

Somehow I missed this post... they are soooo cute!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors