Monday 12 May 2008

my first craft market experience...

So, I promised that I'd post about this last week, but life got on top of me and my husband totaled his work car, so... here we are, and I think I can finally share some about what it was all like and share a few photographs along the way!

The day started out cold, it couldn't decide whether to be sunny or not, but at least it wasn't raining (or snowing! - it snowed the next Saturday!!!).

I packed bib's, dishcloths, oven gloves and cards in my suitcase and ended up selling $41 worth of things (mainly bib's and a few oven gloves!).

It was so much fun and I LOVED getting feedback from people on their thoughts on my crafts. And now I have the money to open up my etsy store - so keep an eye on the blog for more news on that front.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Oh how exciting. Congratulations!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors