Wednesday 28 May 2008

new fabric

Thanks to Jodz for the idea of getting fabric from the curtain section of Spotlight, I am now in possession of 4 great fabrics. They are going to make some great pyjama bottoms for both me and the girls. The cost was so VERY cheap ($2 a metre)! That makes making them myself affordable and worth the extra effort. I am thinking plain t shirts on the top, with perhaps something appliquéd or freezer paper stenciled for interest.

for mefor the Aimster (9 years old)
for Bree (8 years old)
for Hope (11 years old)
I am sure Jodee recognises the fabric I chose for Bree, as she used it when she decorated her 5 year old daughter's bedroom... ;) I just LOVE it!

Don't forget you have about 6 more hours to enter my 200th post giveaway as I am doing the draw tonight at around 8pm NZ time! So get to it if you want to win. You can enter as many times as you like - so if you want another chance, go for it!

1 comment:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Great idea! I love that ballerina fabric and bought heaps of it in a natural colourway to make bags and book covers.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors