Tuesday 27 May 2008

op shop finds...

I managed to get to my local op shop's this morning. It was a lot of fun finding some new little bargains, although I didn't find any more vintage sheeting for some new lounge pants. I think I may need to go for a little outing to Spotlight for that, unfortunately.

Here are some photo's of my finds... (all from the Sallies)
Someone obviously spent a bit of time making some patchwork squares, was it for a quilt or a different project? My interest is peeked. I have dreams for them now though...

And a whole heap of knitting and craft books:-

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow, what a score you found today! I'm loving those vintage craft books

Two Peas In a Pod said...

You sure found some great items today. Those craft books are great. And I love the fabric you found.
Cheers Kyla

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors