Monday 16 June 2008

doing better...

At least I think I am... I have been sick with the flu' for getting to be around 2 weeks now. :( But today I felt just a little bit better. I don't have a whole lot of energy, but other than that I feel okay now. YAY!

Thanks to Mr Sew-Funky who kept my blog going while I was sick. I hope he will still do the post on the code for putting wallpaper in the background of your blog. He has been super awesome while I've been sick - vacuuming, doing laundry, the whole shebang! Go Mr Sew-Funky, and THANKS!!!

I have been too sick to craft at all. I've watched a lot of tv (make that, slept through a lot of tv!) and done a whole book full of sudoku! Can you tell I was bored?

Thanks for all your well wishes... I should be up and at 'em in the next few days. My trusty bernina sewing machine is coming back tomorrow - so that gives me a whole lot of impetus to do some crafting!!!

Have a great day!

D

1 comment:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

oh oh oh im so sorry about the lingering sickness, I too for March, April, May, had that horrable flu ongoing stuff. Glad to hear your feeling a bit better, dont push yourself too fast! Yea to mr sew funky for all his help big hugs to him. God bless you and thanks again for such a wonderful blog! Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors