Wednesday 30 July 2008

new pyjamas...

 
I am finally beginning to feel better...  YAY!  So today I made myself a pair of pyjamas.  My good friend Jodz and I are going away this weekend on a mother's retreat.  So, because I didn't want to scare her with my very old raggy pj's, I thought I'd better get on to making them.  They were a real treat to make, only taking about 30 minutes in total.  I wish all projects were this easy!  Instead of making casing for the elastic and hemming them, I used bias binding.  Remember I have LOT's of bias binding around here, so it was a good chance to use some of it! :)
They turned out great - I LOVE THEM!!!  
I can't wait for the weekend too, it's gonna be a goodie! :) 

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

they look great - very girly!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Adorable!!! I love them, and the idea of a retreat!!! I need one of those myself! Huggs Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors