Saturday 23 August 2008

I've discovered something new to be addicted to...

FREEZER PAPER STENCILLING!!!

It's so much fun and for very little effort you get great results. :)

Last night a friend and her daughter came over for some crafting fun.  Check out a little of what we made:
my beautiful lady - 
I'll take a pic later today of me wearing her
My bird T..
My new cupcake tea towel! 
Some of my daughter's work...
 
A horse for my daughter Aimee...

 
 
I will show you some more finished pictures of my new addiction later on today...

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh I like the black and white horse...very clever doing the stencil in reverse!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

wow this looks like real fun!!! You have to share with us how to!!! Huggs Marion

Jodz said...

How fantastic. I love the lady. Clever you.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could explain how you did the freezer paper stenciling in more detail. I want to make the horse for my daughter.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors