Wednesday 3 December 2008

Handmade Ornament Swap; owlaments & stockings winging their way home...

Yay, the little owlaments and stockings I made for the handmade swap are finally on their way to their homes. I say yay, because now I can concentrate on Christmas pressies for family and friends! :D

the wee owlaments & stockings...

the envelopes I made from an old cookbook
I had lying around (inspired by miss smith!)


It was so much fun doing this swap, thanks go out Louise from twenty cent mixture, cos' she did so well organising it all! :)


4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Love your tree ornaments... they look great!

Jodz said...

I Love, love, love, your owlaments.

Miss Smith said...

I am SO very delighted with my owlyments- I love them! And the envelope was fab too-loved that combination of peas, cauliflower, and potato variations.

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ornaments and buttons! It was a thrill finding the buttons in the sock ornament :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors