Wednesday 10 December 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!!!

This year our tree is going for the total handmade look! I just love all the big dodecahedron baubles I've made (and am still making) for the tree! As you can see I've also put the handmade decorations from the swap twenty cent mixture organised in pride of place! It's looking good, and somehow seems simpler than the usual silver/orange baubles and angels I usually have all over the tree. It seems to be matching my mood wonderfully! I'm all for the simple life lately! :)




LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors