Friday 2 January 2009

Favourite things Friday...

One of my favourite band's of all time would have to be, embarrassingly, ABBA! Don't laugh, they're great for zoning out to. I remember singing along to them when I was small, and now my children are having fun singing their songs on singstar - weird...

Last year, one of the best experiences I had was going to see Mama Mia at Sylvia Park with my good friend Lianne and our two daughters. I am sure I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. :) If you haven't seen it yet, get it out on DVD!!

So, in honour of, this, my embarrassing band love, and because I've been having lots of fun singing to ABBA singstar on the PS2, I give you:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for ABBA!!! Now I have to buy some noise canceling headphones.

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

I love it!!! huggs Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors