Sunday 15 March 2009

just back from retreat...

Just a taste of our crafting retreat...

We ate, we crafted, we talked, we ate again, I read, we enjoyed the view, I enjoyed Garth the golden retriever's company, we knitted, we sewed, we basically had a ball!

I am really growing to love and respect these women who have become my friends. Thanks girls, for a wonderful weekend! Especially, Carol-Ann who gave us the use of her home and her great hospitality. :)

I will write some more detailed posts later, for now I just want to stay in the retreat head-space before my brain get's all in a tither again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing 60k - here's to 100k before the end of the year!

Mary Nanna said...

I love the whole gorgeous montage.. the retro pj's, the hanky holder and pillow case (? think that's what they are) and the teapot fabric are so lovely I have fabric envy.

Jodz said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. Of course I am extremely jealous ;)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors