Monday 30 March 2009

Thank you...

Thanks to all of you who commented on my last post.  I appreciate all of your comments and, whether you know it or not,  you've all helped me to make a little more sense out of the confusion. :)


In turn, I am feeling a lot stronger about what I will probably do, and that is good.  I don't think that any decision could or would be easy in this situation, but I am lucky that I do have a choice.  I am fully aware of that and am grateful that I have time to come to terms with any decision that I make regarding mastectomy's or hysterectomy's.

I will be moving back to posting about craft in the next day or so.  April's cloth has been designed and made.  More singleton buttons have been crafted and a fun weekend was had by all of us...


Check out the tent/fort/cave that we slept in on Saturday night!


Old sheets pegged to some rope covering nearly the entire lounge = loads of fun!

We also went to see Monsters vs. Aliens 3D yesterday...

So yeah, a good weekend!  Hope your's was good too!

2 comments:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Now that looks like tons of fun!!! Marion

My Patchwork Katt said...

awesome tent set up= looks almost as big as our civil war tent :)
great fun
take care rj

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors