Tuesday 7 April 2009

one of these things is not like the others...

one of these things is not quite the same...



Hehehe, do you remember that from Sesame Street?? It was one of my favourite sections, that and the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 one...




Anyway, a bit of a trek down memory lane and you get 4 neat little spring magnets, made from singleton buttons, one not quite the same! ;)




Make's me feel all springy inside! (even if it is autumn here!!!)

I am going to be making some of these for my etsy store, so if you're interested in some neat magnets for your fridge keep an eye out! :)

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

I remember those! Haha - love the magnets too - very clever!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors