Monday 20 July 2009

real good

I am beginning to get excited about the shift, more and more so as I pack up the house! :)


Yesterday, I discovered this bag full of buttons.  Now, I thought I'd discovered all the buttons I'd had around the house and organised them into jars.  I was mistaken.

Today, I rang the schools to organise enrolment (and leaving) of the eldest and youngest (the middle daughter get's to stay at her current school!).  It's such a good feeling to know they'll be going to good schools within walking distance of the new house!  Really good! :D

So it's all coming together, just a few more (say 20 or so) boxes to pack and come Saturday we'll be on our way!  YAY!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yes very exciting - I love new beginnings! Looking forward to seeing your new home soon.
xxx R

Gail said...

Wow, what a COOL find!
Glad that you're feeling excited about it all!

Julia said...

love the buttons! I'm glad things are feeling right about the schools!

PaisleyJade said...

Great news... I love finding stuff I'd forgotten about!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors