Tuesday 25 August 2009

smells like teen spirit...


My daughter, Hope, turns 13 tomorrow, which officially makes me a mum of a teenager!  EEEEK!

I've made her a quilt, and she's getting the last two books in the twilight saga - plus a couple of other treats which should keep her happy!  We live in hope, anyway.

I'd had great plans to do all sorts of things for her thirteenth, which is a super special age to be, but as with a lot of things this year...  well, they've gone by the by.  So, it's about keeping things simple, but good!

She's having a couple of friends over on Saturday for a Pizza, Sundae, Movie night.  Should be good, just have to pick a movie that's good for 12 and 13 year olds!  Kind of a difficult age, really.

Anyway, wish me luck for the next couple of years...

D.

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Scary!!! Hope they have a great night... I'll be joining you in a a few years time!

Evie said...

oh finally a teenager. happy birthday to your daughter! i remember being excited about becoming a teenager and then disliking the awkward age of not being old enough to do the things i wanted and feeling too old for the things that were left to do. hope its a good movie.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors