Tuesday 15 September 2009

some recent purchases...

On the weekend we made our semi-regular trip to real groovy, so that I could add to my burgeoning collection of cool books and okay music...

This time, I tossed up between buying some of the latest vampire buzz books and some neat recipe books - the food won out!

People who know me, know my love of all things cupcake - but they may not know I have an interest in vegan food. That's because it is a recent interest, fuelled by my youngest daughter's allergies to dairy (& gluten). I can't wait to try out some of these recipes!! :)

D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Veganomicon is great...I am not vegan but recently purchased the book..great yummy ideas inside :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors