Sunday 15 November 2009

mmmmm! raspberries

We have been so blessed over the past couple of months to see yummy things growing in our garden.  It's amazing all the surprises we've had.  Cape gooseberries, apples, feijoas, raspberries, and a range of vegetables grow in our garden.

Even the cat didn't want to miss out on the fun of harvesting...


yummy, red goodness


It was the first time I've ever eaten raspberry muffins within an hour of picking the fruit!   So delicious!

D.

PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway extravaganza!

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Yummy!!

Gail said...

definitely yummy!

Jodz said...

Oh yummmmm! We (you or me)didnt win any raffles today :(

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors