Monday 23 November 2009

Where did the money go?

Yep, I've managed to quickly spend the profits of Saturday's market.  I bought and swapped for some fabulous crafty goodness, and also spent a good hour at Spotlight buying new fabric to make some more items to sell.  The crafty addiction cycle goes on...

kiwiana goodness...


I've found that you can find great fabric in the curtaining department!

some fabric to make things for the boys...


1930's reproduction fabrics


some florals...



and look what I spotted, 

you may remember seeing this in something I recently bought from softings!


I'll do another post about all the good people I met and things I bought and swapped at the markets tomorrow.  Keep an eye out...

Plus, don't forget to enter my giveaway - you have until November 30th.

D.

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Love the fabric... so easy to spend heaps when lovely fabric is around!!!

CurlyPops said...

That's the great thing about market money - you don't feel so guilty if you just spend it all on more craft supplies!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors