Monday 28 December 2009

Looking Up

2009 has been a tough year for me, for regular followers I don't have to go into details. For new followers, You'll just have to take my word for it. But with 2009 almost over, it's time to start looking up, and thinking about all the good things that next year will hold.
To start with there is Jamie Oliver - well, 20 hours of Jamie courtesy of Mr Sew Funky who brought me his box set for Christmas!

Then there are the new friends I've made since moving to Pukekohe. Friends like Helena who gave me some lovely flowers, just to brighten my day!

Then there's the vegetables. Mr Sew Funky seems to have found his green fingers, and the tomato plants are showing promising signs of fruit!

More immediate is the broccoli - this beauty will probably be on our dinner plates this week!

Last but definitely not least, there is Henry. Henry is one of the surviving kittens and he's become quite attached to me, as I have to him...

3 comments:

highwaycottage said...

So glad to see you back online. I was beginning to get worried that things weren't going well. Hope that you will be feeling heaps better in the coming weeks.

Awesome Xmas pressie! Remeber to rest and recover.

PaisleyJade said...

Great to have you back in blogland and looking forward to a great 2010 for you too!!!

julia said...

Here's wishes for an awesome 2010!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors